Le Bon Cours (The Good Class) is a tutoring academy specialized in learning support for children from 6 to 18 years old in their language school: French, English, Spanish, and Catalan.
Make the most of your summer vacation revising the subjects you struggled with.
- Weekly follow-up of what the student knows how to do
- Revision of main core subjects
- Reading and Mathematics activities to prepare back-to-school
- Report on the student’s progress and performance and address any issues to parents at the end of session
It’s directed to students from 6 to 18 years old who need:
- Remediation in one or two specific subjects to bring the student up to speed for the next school year
- Filling gaps in a particular subject
- Getting a head start in the curriculum to feel more comfortable in a subject
- Methods to study, to plan, and to learn
- Methods (“tricks”) to study more efficiently
- In small groups (2 to 6 students) gathered by year and language or age, at the academy
- 1 to 3 hours a week
- Every day, in mornings from 10 am and in afternoons from 3pm